The following policies are actively enforced at Woodland Hills Golf Course:
- **Online advertised rates are valid for tee times booked online only. Tee times made through the golf shop, or over the phone, are subject to our daily rates.**
- Reservations can be canceled up to 24 hours in advance without penalty. To modify or cancel a reservation, call 515 289 1326 or email Noble (firstname.lastname@example.org). Cancellations within the 24-hour window may be subject to fees.
- Reservations accepted 7 days in advance and can be made online or by calling in to the golf course.
- Outside alcoholic beverages are not permitted on the premises of Woodland Hills. Any outside alcoholic beverages will be confiscated immediately and golfers will be asked to leave the course immediately.
- Each golfer must have his/her own set of clubs. Woodland Hills does have golf clubs for rent. $20 (plus tax) per set and a credit card must be kept on file while the golfer is renting the clubs.
- Woodland Hills does allow fivesomes, Monday – Thursday (non-holidays). Friday – Sunday and holidays are a maximum of 4 golfers to a tee time. Any groups caught playing in larger groups than mentioned will be given a refund, at the course’s discretion, and removed from the golf course immediately.
- Any groups smaller than a foursome will be paired up whenever possible and at our discretion. Twosomes should expect to be paired up with another twosome, and singles will be paired up with either a twosome or threesome. Given the limited amount of tee time availability each day, this allows us to accommodate more golfers and efficiently monitor our pace of play.
- Golfers are asked to check in, at the golf shop, 15 minutes before your tee time, and that ALL golfers in your group are at the starting tee 5 minutes before your scheduled tee time. If you are late for your tee time, we may not be able to accommodate your group until the next open tee time.
- Carts for “non golfers” are not guaranteed to be available. Friday – Sunday; non golfer carts will not be allowed. Golf carts are reserved for golfers only! Monday – Thursday (non holidays); If our staff deems that a cart is available for a “non golfer,” there is a $10 charge per cart.
- Executive Course CART play will be limited on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Holidays! Cart play tee times must be made online.
- Rain Check Policy – Woodland Hills will issue rain checks to those guests who are not able to complete their round due to inclement weather or closure of the golf course due to unsafe conditions. Any request for a rain check that does not occur due to the closing of the golf course will be considered on a case by case basis. The value of the rain check is pro rated based on the rate and number of holes played. For those guests who have paid for 18 holes and stop play after 9 holes (for reasons other than inclement weather), you will receive a rain check in the difference between the 9 hole and 18 hole rate. Guests playing during our Twilight (Friday – Sunday) will not receive a rain check of any amount if 9 holes are completed.