The following policies are actively enforced at Woodland Hills Golf Course:
- **Online advertised rates are valid for tee times booked online only. Tee times made through the golf shop, or over the phone, are subject to our daily rates.**
- Reservations can be canceled up to 24 hours in advance without penalty. To modify or cancel a reservation, call 515 289 1326. Cancellations within the 24-hour window may be subject to fees.
- Reservations accepted 7 days in advance and can be made online or by calling in to the golf course.
- Outside alcoholic beverages are not permitted on the premises of Woodland Hills. Any outside alcoholic beverages will be confiscated immediately and golfers will be asked to leave the course immediately.
- Each golfer must have his/her own set of clubs. Woodland Hills does have golf clubs for rent. $15 per set and a credit card must be kept on file while the golfer is renting the clubs.
- Woodland Hills does allow fivesomes, Monday – Thursday (non-holidays). Friday – Sunday and holidays are a maximum of 4 golfers to a tee time. Any groups caught playing in larger groups than mentioned will be given a refund, at the course’s discretion, and removed from the golf course immediately.
- Any groups smaller than a foursome will be paired up whenever possible and at our discretion. Twosomes should expect to be paired up with another twosome, and singles will be paired up with either a twosome or threesome. Given the limited amount of tee time availability each day, this allows us to accommodate more golfers and efficiently monitor our pace of play.
- Golfers are asked to check in, at the golf shop, 15 minutes before your tee time, and that ALL golfers in your group are at the starting tee 5 minutes before your scheduled tee time. If you are late for your tee time, we may not be able to accommodate your group until the next open tee time.
- Single-rider carts are available for tee times Monday – Thursday (non-holidays) before 2 pm, if available. $10 per additional cart. Friday – Sunday and holidays, golfers will be paired 2 per cart to facilitate the demand for golfers.
- Executive Course CART play does require a tee time Friday – Sunday & Holidays!