The following policies are actively enforced at Woodland Hills Golf Course:
- **Online advertised rates are valid for tee times booked online only. Tee times made through the golf shop, or over the phone, are subject to our daily rates.**
- Reservations accepted 7 days in advance and can be made online or by calling in to the golf course.
- Outside alcoholic beverages are not permitted on the premises of Woodland Hills. Any outside alcoholic beverages will be confiscated immediately and golfers will be asked to leave the course immediately.
- Each golfer must have his/her own set of clubs. Woodland Hills does have golf clubs for rent. $15 per set and a credit card must be kept on file while the golfer is renting the clubs.
- Woodland Hills does allow fivesomes, Monday – Thursday (non-holidays). Friday – Sunday and holidays are a maximum of 4 golfers to a tee time. Any groups caught playing in larger groups than mentioned will be given a refund, at the course’s discretion, and removed from the golf course immediately.
- Any groups smaller than a foursome will be paired up whenever possible and at our discretion. Twosomes should expect to be paired up with another twosome, and singles will be paired up with either a twosome or threesome. Given the limited amount of tee time availability each day, this allows us to accommodate more golfers and efficiently monitor our pace of play.
- Golfers are asked to check in at the golf shop at least 15 minutes before your tee time to the course, and that ALL golfers in your group are at the starting tee 5 minutes before your scheduled tee time. If you are late for your tee time, we may not be able to accommodate your group until the next open tee time.
- Golfers will be paired 2 golfers per cart. Golfers can request individual carts for an additional fee and will be accommodated IF extra carts are available.